Academic achievers and excellent students are very excitedly invited by the University of Glasgow to participate in its award programme held in the UK. It has decided to present the University of Glasgow Caribbean Partners Award to international students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The applicants will have to be in possession of an admission offer for their desired eligible programme to be able to apply and be considered for this award. The award is a full tuition fee waiver of the applied programme.
Great offer for overseas students; they will get full tuition fees for master’s study in the UK.
Founded in 1451, the University of Glasgow is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world that is, in today’s world, highly sought after and ranks 81st in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Glasgow? The University of Glasgow is very focused on undertaking world-leading research and inspiring its students to identify their career goals and achieve their full personal and professional potential. The university also awards its students with an intellectually stimulating learning environment that benefits culture, society, and the economy.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is the 28th April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, and Trinidad and Tobago are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc and MRes programs offered at the University of Glasgow can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply for a degree programme that is eligiblefor the scholarship.
- The applicants must hold an admission offer of a place for a 1 year postgraduate taught Masters programme for September 2023 at the University of Glasgow.
- Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honours;
- The applicants must have International fee status.
- The applicants must be a student, alumni or member of staff at The University of the West Indies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications are accepted by the university portal at the University of Glasgow. Students who want to win this scholarship are required to complete a scholarship application form to be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- One reference letter on headed paper
- Evidence of your English language ability (if your first language is not English)
- Any additional documents required for this programme (see Entry requirements for this programme)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (Non-EU students only)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an academic qualification in line with grades equivalent to a UK 1st Class Honours.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOELF IBT – 90
- PTE – 60
- CAE/CPE – 169
The winners of this scholarship will be awarded a full tuition fee waiver of the master programme undertaken by them at the University of Glasgow.