Punjab University BA, BSC MA, MSc Private admissions 2022-23 are open for all Pakistani candidates who want to get admissions.PU Registration Branch has announced the registration form submission schedule for MA/MSc Annual Examinations 2023. 2022 or earlier BA, and BSC exams candidates can apply for registration. The last date to apply for online registration is 31 January 2023.
Candidates already registered at Punjab University need not apply again. Their previous registration number will be acceptable. Students whose registration card is invalid can get a duplicate registration card by depositing PKR: 100/- at HBL.
Eligibility for PU MA MSC Private Registration 2023
Candidate must clear the BA, and BSC examinations in 2022 or before. Students who are already registered with PU need not submit the registration form again.
Complete Details of Punjab University BA, BSC MA, MSc Private admissions 2022-23
- Offered Degrees: BA, BSC MA, MSc
- Institute: Punjab University
- Sector: Govt
- Apply Mode: online
- Application Last Date: 31 January 2023
PU MA MSc Registration 2023 Fee, Date Schedule
|Single||Rs.5280||December 01 to January 31, 2023|
|Late Fee||Rs. 1000/- total will be Rs.6280/-||February 01 to February 28, 2023|
|Double Fee||Rs.10560/-||March 01 to May 15, 2023|
List of Academic Fields or Subjects PU Private MA/MSc Exams Subjects
Students are allowed to appear as private candidates for MA/MSc examinations in the following subjects:
- Islamic Sciences
- political science
Guideline on How to Apply for Punjab University BA, BSC MA, MSc Private admissions 2022-23
- Candidates can submit the registration form online only at http://registration.pu.edu.pk Candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling out the form.
- You can save the data anytime and then log in again with your CNIC number to complete the registration.
- Submit the printout of the online registration form along with the required documents i.e. photocopy of CNIC or B-form, NOC, equity (if applicable), and challan form at the registration branch within the due date.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who are already registered with PU (as regular or private) need not re-register.
- If the registration card is lost, you can get a duplicate registration card by paying Rs. 100 to HBL Bank on the challan form
- Any regular candidate who has dropped out of college and now wants to re-admit as a private student can use his previous registration number which can be obtained by paying Rs. 100 to HBL to obtain duplicate registration cards.
- Candidates who possess Diploma or any other “A” Level Degree must bring IBCC Equivalent Certificate issued by IBCC Islamabad or a NOC letter from the concerned Board.
Stay in Touch and Follow us on Quantum Inn Academy to receive Updated schedules;